Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"My Life in Florida"...liberated from the video camera 2 years later

I pulled out the video camera that we had brought to Moldova back in August of 2010. The camera traveled with me to Moldova...and on other excursions in the region. 

I brought this camera with me on my trips to the painted monasteries in Bucovina.....to "Dracula's Castle" on Halloween....to Odessa....but, sadly, it stayed in my bag and captured no videos.

I thought I would try again to bring the video camera to Moldova, once again with the hopes of posting videos on this blog. 

In the process of trying to remember how to record a video, save it, and upload it, I found that I had taken a video during Peggy's presentation, "My Life in Florida," which she delivered in her Kindergarten class at the International School in Chisinau, c. September 2010.  I can't wait to show it to her in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment