Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tuesday night, Andy's Pizza







For a treat after school on Tuesday, we decided to go out for dinner. Since pizza is one of Peggy's favorite foods, I suggested we try Andy's Pizza.

Here are photos of Peggy dancing on the way to dinner. And stopping to smell the flowers.

Turns out the location we went to (which we found by using google! search terms, andy's pizza chisinau) is right across from the flower market. (I hadn't even noticed the pizza place before, as I haven't taken my eyes off the roses. . . )

So we ordered the pepperoni pizza and a prosciutto calzone. I thought the server said that the pizza would take 30 minutes to cook. We were so hungry that we later ordered these potato balls. The pizza arrived in about 15-20 minutes - but we had very quickly snarfed down those potato balls. Oh my goodness! They were tasty. Who is the genius that came up with the idea of putting corn on a pepperoni pizza?? It was delicious. Since corn is one of the few vegetables that Peggy will eat, I wonder why we haven't thought of this before.

The fun continued when we stepped outside to find a playground overlooking the flower market. It had the *fastest* slide ever.

Click here for more about Andy's Pizza

http://www.andys-pizza.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment