Saturday, December 22, 2012

Institute of International Education CIES Presentation at USFSP

Our International Affairs office sponsored a presentation by the Director of Scholars Program at the Institute for International Education at CIES (the Council for International Exchange of Scholars). She spoke about the different kinds of Fulbright opportunities for faculty. There were many faces in the audience that I did not recognize. It turned out that we invited faculty from local colleges to attend.

I brought Larisa, Carnegie Fellow, with me to the presentation. I hope some day she will return to the U.S. as a Fulbrighter!

Something I hadn't expected when I first arrived in Moldova....the amazing worldwide network of Fulbrighters.  Fulbrighters at my host institution (ULIM) and at other universities in Chisinau welcomed me and included me in their scholarly community.  We have developed meaningful, long-term partnerships over the years since my initial Fulbright. You can learn more about our teaching, research, and community service collaboration on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Institute learning recognized faculty of a most important coaching association of Delhi. Institution of Engineers Zone to broadcast his vast knowledge and immense proficiency in the field of education. Has an only one of its kind record of qualify manufacturing examination Exam. I got new information from your blogs. Thanks for your services Gate coaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the way I like to see informational content written. This post is different from what I read on most blog. And it has so many valuable things to learn.
    feel free to vist my website: iieindia

    ReplyDelete