Sunday, April 3, 2011

Moldova State University, American Studies Center




On my return trip to Moldova I met with colleagues at the American Studies Center at Moldova State University. This was not only a social visit, but also quite a productive one. We left our meeting with an action plan of how we will collaborate during the 2011-12 academic year.

In the Fall, I will be linking my Women and the Law course with one of Professor Suveica's (joint research project about human trafficking) and in the Spring we will link my U.S. Constitutional Law 2 (Civil Rights and Civil Liberties)course with one of Professor Crestianicov's (joint assignment regarding civil rights movement).

I will post more on this blog as our courses are underway.

I have wanted to find a way to internationalize my courses for many years - to get my students working with students abroad - but had not found a way until now.

I am very, very excited about this continued collaboration with colleagues at MSU.

No comments:

Post a Comment