Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Campaigns Course, lecture 3







On Friday we discussed Message and Media -- polling, research, message development, paid and earned media. (In previous posts on this blog you will find some of the Moldovan TV ads we watched and discussed in class.)

The homework assignment for this lecture was either to develop a plan for an earned media event or to create a 30-second campaign ad. Pictured here are photos from my favorite submission. A group of my students created this ad for the "Feminist Initiative Party." When I have the file in a format I can share, I will post on this blog for you to see. I was proud of their work!

I wanted to thank the Director of the ULIM Library (also a Fulbrighter!) for providing this excellent facility. You'll see in these photos we had all of the technology and equipment we needed -- the big screen, computer, Internet, etc -- in the lovely 4th Floor Reading Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment