Tuesday, November 9, 2010

weekend





Peggy and I had a relaxing weekend at home -- our first in a month.

We went to her favorite playground (near the Flower Market), i.e., "the playground not next door" on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. On Sunday, we went to the ballet: Coppelia. We took a carriage ride in the park. And we even met this chicken, who was giving out coupons for a "Cowboy Chicken" restaurant.

Lest I give you the wrong impression, I should hasten to add that I led a conference call for the Florida Political Science Association on Friday night (9:30 pm to 11:00 pm my time) (I am President of FPSA this year); I delivered a guest lecture at Moldova State on Saturday; and I graded US Constitutional Law Mid-Term Exams on Sunday.

Nevertheless, we had a nice, relaxing weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather in Chisinau. (All weekend it was warmer in Chisinau than in St Pete, FL)

No comments:

Post a Comment