Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Buna ziua




Good morning! Our first breakfast in our new apartment! In our building there is a 24-hour market (Nr. 1) and we picked up some essentials for dinner last night and breakfast this morning. We had gotten Peggy off the junk-food cereals, but she reached for the red Fruit Loops box, and I oblidged. I hope on our next trip to the grocery store we can find something a little healthier. And I found Activia yogurt. Both items were expensive, relative to the other options, but, for now a few comforts from home aren't a bad thing.

I posted a photo of our powder room in my last post. When I explained to Peggy what a bidet was used for, she giggled.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Judithanne. I think this is great. I'm following this blog now, and you should let Peggy eat Frootloops once a week or so. But the weirdest thing about this picture is how white everything is. You need some pictures or something on the wall.

    ReplyDelete