Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A few apartment photos








Here are a few photos of the apartment.

The views from the kitchen window and Peggy's window are of ULIM, where I will be teaching.

The french doors leading out to the balcony are in my bedroom. I took another photo from standing on the balcony. Looking to the left, I can see city hall, to the right, office buildings and a coffee shop.

I love being in the heart of the city center. We can hear some traffic -- just enough so we feel the life of the city -- but not in any way annoying.

One thing I wanted to mention about our rental agency. Customer service is not always about doing everything right all the time -- it is also about how you deal with problems when they do arise. While our arrival and settling in to our new place did not go as smoothly as we might have hoped, everything was done to assist us and to get us into a new place that we love. And we appreciate that!

More photos to come

No comments:

Post a Comment