Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Number 1





After the meetings, I went back to the big Number 1. Picked up more supplies for the kitchen -- and more groceries! I went when I was hungry. Back home, when I shop hungry at Target, I come home with random and bizarre flavors of Archer Farms products. Here, I come home with "paprika" flavored chips from Hamburg and Olive flavored crackers from Italy and a chocolate cereal from Russia. Actually, they were all quite tasty. We've found a number of yummy snacks here -- like the waffle cookies with hazelnut filling (made in Romania). Yum! We'll have to send Ramsay back with some of these snacks when he comes to visit. The truth is we probably don't climb enough stairs to justify the current level of snack food in the apartment, but I have definitely lost weight since we've been here just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment