Thursday, August 9, 2012

Trivia Night to benefit Hospice Angelus

Every month I receive emails inviting me to participate in the Trivia Night to benefit Hospice Angelus at the Flying Pig restaurant in Chisinau.
 
Now that I returned to Chisinau, I was eager to participate in one of the trivia nights! 

Sadly, I don't think I was an asset to my friend Diana's team (Ramsay is the trivia guru in our household), but it was fun and it was a great opportunity to see friends from the expat community that I hadn't yet connected with on this trip.


Hospice Angelus is a "leading provider of care to children and adults with life-limiting illnesses in Moldova."  Each team makes a donation to the Hospice in order to compete in the trivia night.  I may not have been able to recognize celebrities in their childhood photos, but, at least I made a small contribution to a great cause.



No comments:

Post a Comment