Saturday, October 2, 2010

enfranchised





I mailed my absentee ballot back to Florida! From the Central Post Office in Chisinau. Was a mob scene. Looks like you can pay electric bills, phone bills, water bills, heating bills, you name it. I was trying to pick a line that had the fewest options for services rendered. All I wanted was to mail my absentee ballot! My line did not seem to move. But, a small price to pay to participate in our democracy.

There's a lot at stake for Florida voters -- open Governor's seat, US Senate seat, Supreme Court Justices, constitutional amendments, and more.

I voted from Chisinau. You still have a month to cast your ballot!

Florida friends: Monday (October 4) is the last day to register to vote if you want to participate in the 2010 election.

See

www.votepinellas.com

to register to vote or to vote by mail or to check the status of your absentee ballot.

This message paid for and approved by Judithanne Scourfield McLauchlan, citizen. Ramsay McLauchlan, Treasurer.

No comments:

Post a Comment