Thursday, October 7, 2010

saturday morning art classes

One of our friends here has taken the initiative to organize Saturday Morning Art classes for the kids. Last Saturday was the first class. Here you can see Peggy's matroshka doll! (As well as the "art" on her tights -- ladybugs!) I also posted a photo of her en route to her class. Alone with the driver! Before coming to Moldova I would NEVER have dreamed that I would put Peggy alone in a car with a driver who speaks no English and send her on her way. In fact, I can only think of a few times when anyone other than Ramsay has driven her when I was not in the car. And here I send her off to school in a "taxi" -- and to art class in a "taxi" -- and I trust that she will be fine?! (I should note these are well-vetted owners and drivers, in service to the diplomatic community)

No comments:

Post a Comment