Saturday, September 4, 2010

clean




I was so happy that our cleaning lady - Tatiana - started on Friday morning. Our time here is so short, that I would rather not spend it cleaning. She was fabulous.

Here is a photo of our tablecloth hanging out to dry on our balcony.

I mentioned that we have the new frontloading washer -- but we have no dryer. All of the balconies (and the courtyards) have clotheslines on which things can dry. To date, I have hung our wash inside on the dryer rack.

(Back home, I don't put most of my things in the dryer - but I do like the dryer for sheets and towels - and for most of Peggy's things - so I was not sure how I would like not being able to put *anything* in a dryer. This arrangement is actually working out fine.)

Tatiana moved all of our items from the indoor dryer rack and pinned them to the outdoor clothesline that our landlady created on our balcony. Fortunately, my classes have not started yet, otherwise I would not be comfortable with my students from ULIM seeing my panties!

No comments:

Post a Comment