Saturday, September 11, 2010

prima donna








As we continued our walk through the park, we spotted a bouncy house -- so Peggy took a turn.

Even more fun was dressing up as prima donnas in fancy ball gowns and posing for photos. (This was the equivalent of dressing up in those old Western style photos at the Jersey Shore on the Boardwalk) I say prima donnas as we were heading to La Traviata that evening, so we pretended that we were going to be in the opera. We got hard copies of the photos. As soon as I can find a scanner, I'll share them with you.

As we were donning our hoop skirts, I noticed the electrical outlets behind the park benches (photo attached). The benches were filled with people on laptops. Note to self. I can come back and work on my laptop in the park. I also photographed one of the many brides we saw around town on Saturday.

On our way back to the apartment we stopped by this Automobil Club din Moldova public service booth. Peggy wanted to try this "ride" that was designed to demonstrate the value of wearing seatbelts -- but it is was not intended for kids. However, she did get to meet these yellow crash test guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment