Wednesday, September 22, 2010

nautilus playground!?







After dinner, we decided to stop in the playground near the flower market as well.

As we entered, we could see this is a nautilus playground!! These photos don't really do it justice. I could do a Curves 30-minute workout here!

Here is Peggy working on her waistline.

Of course, after the potato balls, pizza and calzone at Andy's Pizza, *I* should have been on those work-out machines -- not taking pictures of others -- but -- what can I say. I was also holding Peggy's backpack, lunchbox, and our leftovers.

I have never seen anything like it. We need something like this back home!

Across a little bridge was another, more traditional playground. Of course, we play there, too. But it was starting to get late.

There are so many parks and playgrounds near our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment