Saturday, September 25, 2010

La Dolce Vita





It doesn't matter what time or day I walk into this shop. It is always crowded. This is the candy store where I saw the sweet fruit candies that Peggy liked on the AirMoldova flight. We have moved on to the chocolates. We had been buying the "moldovas" -- which are kind of like truffles coated with waffle flakes, so they have a slightly crunchy exterior. Today I decided to get 2 of (most of) each kind of the chocolates so we could sample them. Oh my goodness. Tonight I tried the "melodia" It has a little chocolate waffle cookie inside it. I ate both. So I will have to go back again to get one for Peggy to try. These are amazing. But I like that these are small chocolates. So you can eat one and not feel too guilty. You also buy them by the weight, so you can purchase just a few, and not have a whole bag in the cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment