Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sala Cu Orga








Tonight I attended a free concert at the Organ Hall. (More photos to follow) As I entered I was greeted by the wife of the British Ambassador, who recognized me from the International Women's Club Meeting. And she gave me a program in English. The concert was simply superb. These were British musicians who will be performing all week, in the Organ Hall and also taking their music to visit those who may not get to the Organ Hall in Chisinau. In addition to the violin, the viola, and the organ -- there was also a Moldovan choir who performed as well. It was a wonderful concert. I especially enjoyed violinist Ken Aiso's performance of Kreisler's Praeludium and Allegro. Perhaps I'll post a YouTube version of that piece, if I can find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment